Our network of building and construction machines
Kubicom’s network of building and construction machines is one of the largest in the Nordic countries and consists of all the suppliers in the market, from individual vehicle owners and transport and contract companies to the largest centres. This means a wide selection with a great deal of competence for you as a client to choose from for all types of assignments. We will of course include and manage all your current suppliers.
Kubicom’s network of building and construction machinery is growing daily, and currently consists of 500 units across the Nordic countries. All vehicles and machines are hired out with drivers and come from both individual vehicle owners and the largest centres.
Example of services and resources offered via Kubicom:
- Loaders and telescopic trucks – Our suppliers have a wide selection of accessories.
- Excavators – tracked and wheeled, backhoe loaders and tractors with or without a digging system.
- Ground care machinery – Mowing and sweeping machines as well as grass cutting machines.
- Construction vehicles – Tippers and skip lorries with a number of different platform types and containers.
- Crane trucks – Accessories such as boat cradles, buckets, grabs and jibs.
- Dumpers – From small dumpers to dumpers of 20-35 tonnes.
- Other – IMA, graders as well as crushing and sorting works.
All units are of course available in many versions, shapes and sizes. Everything to suit the specific assignment.
A selection of the companies in our supplier network
Call us, we can register your resources: 010-207 80 07
We will be please to help you get started at no cost to you. Register your resources and we are available at all times to assist you, answer your questions and provide support – don’t hesitate to get in touch!